Ring heaters are in a flat, curved and tubular form used to heat cylindrical bodies. A sheet metal sheathing gives these units stability and serves where necessary as a clamping jacket.
- Minimum diameter 30mm
- Height 30 to 500mm
- Sheet metal sheathing designed as clamping strap with stranded wire connection
- Single-sided or double-sided stranded wire length as desired
- Sheet metal sheathing designed with additional clamping strap, clamping fittings and cylinder screws, connections as stranded wire connections single or double-sided, or with terminal box and cable gland
- With reference to the nominal diameter, these elements are manufactured with two to three millimetres under size to guarantee firm fit
- Customized dimensioning and layout